This site will be dedicated to posting tutorials using Swheat Creations Scrapkits and info about creating tags.

First post - Well as usual you have to start somewhere

Hi Talon here! I will have a new tut for you soon, but thought I would at least get the ball rolling by making my first post just to make sure I have the faintest idea what I am doing, lol! Norma with Swheat Creations has added me to the team to create some tuts for you to do using her P.T.U and F.T.U kits. I am really excited and hope that I can do right by her and by you. I will do my best to make sure the tuts are understandable and concise. They have some really darling and very gorgeous kits on her site, I hope you check her out if you got here from some other site. Her link is right here and on the left hand side. I truly hope you enjoy the site and the tuts. After I get started please leave me some comments so I know how I am doing. Huggs Enjoy

1 comments:

I love the site sweetie and your tags are absolutly beautiful as allways love you hun
you friend forever
faith

Post a Comment